I’ve noticed the most common challenge for my clients at the moment is recruitment.
So in this video I have listed 5 ideas for recruiting the right people.
- Who is your target market? Understand that recruiting is a marketing campaign, so you need to understand who your target market is i.e. who your ideal candidate is. Dig deep on who that person is, so you know where to find them.
- Describe the position in a way that’s going to attract people. Entice people to be able to see themselves in that position, rather than just listing the job roles and responsibilities.
- Think outside the box. The person you’re looking for is likely to be working for someone else. So how can you get in front of them?
- Make your business as attractive as possible. Does your website and social media portray the type of business you want to portray, to attract the right people?
- Think pictures and videos in your marketing for the role. Use visuals in your job listings, and when promoting the job on social media and your website.
There are more details in the 7 minute video below.